MUDIAM Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Benefits of MUDIAM’s I-9 Automation

Our i-9 benefits are displayed below:
  

·         I-9 automation reduces your liability and achieves cost savings through paperless, electronic I-9s and integration with E-Verify®.
·         Allows complaint electronic I-9 to be created online.
·         Customizable reports with multiple viewing options.
·         Recertification, photo verification.
·         Simplify and improve the efficiency of your Form I-9 process.
·         Cost-effectively reduce your exposure to government audits, financial penalties and negative publicity resulting from non-compliance.
·         Saves time, E-Verify submission that automatically sends all completed I-9 forms to E- Verify without you having to click a button.
·         Maximizes security and privacy encrypting and storing Form I-9 data in a physically separate database for each customer and requiring complex passwords.

For more details visit to our site: http://i9automation.info/
Contact: 7135893630 REDDY MUDIAM USA

No comments:

Post a Comment