MUDIAM Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Benefits of I-9 Automation

I-9 automation reduce your liability and achieve cost savings through paperless, electronic I-9's and an integration with E-Verify®.

Allows complaint electronic I-9 to be created online.

Customizable reports with multiple viewing options.

Re-verification, photo verification.

Simplify and improve the efficiency of your Form I-9 process.
Cost-effectively reduce your exposure to government audits, financial penalties and negative publicity resulting from non-compliance.

Saves time, E-Verify submission that automatically sends all completed I-9 forms to E- Verify without you having to click a button.

Maximizes security and privacy encrypting and storing Form I-9 data in a physically separate database for each customer and requiring complex passwords.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment