MUDIAM Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

OUR REAL TIME EMPLOYEE VERIFICATION


Our I-9Automation is an E-Verify Designated Agents, released for our clients is totally an Electronic I-9 solution can be hosted as SaaS (Software As A Service) with SSN Encryption/Decryption using AES256-bit technology, able to submit in real time for new verified E-Verify case(s) to the DHS(Department of Homeland Security) as well as SSA(Social Security Administration) servers". 

I-9 Automation is a dual based product, which we have in SAP as well as non-SAP. In non-SAP, Two Web sites are available to complete and manage electronic I-9s. Based on the employer's hiring process, one or both sites can be used to automate the I-9 process. Secure 24-hour access – Access I-9Automation at anytime, anywhere with no special software required. Just needed is a Web browser and Internet access.

For more details contact: 7135893630 REDDY MUDIAM USA

No comments:

Post a Comment