MUDIAM Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

Mudiam’s I-9 Automation Services




Every employee in the United States, even U.S. citizens, must fill out a Form I-9 and should get the status of newly hired employees and receive a unique verification number (Case Number) from the Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration. I-9 employment verification services enable companies to accurately perform employment eligibility verification, reduce Form I-9 processing errors, and securely store I-9 Forms online. I-9 Automation help's to reduce the country's spiraling identify theft crisis. Customer service – You're never on your own with I-9Automation. I-9Automation customer support is available to provide you with technical and program assistance. Secure 24-hour access – Access I-9Automation at anytime, anywhere with no special software required. Just needed is a Web browser and Internet access.

For more details contact: 7135893630 REDDY MUDIAM USA

No comments:

Post a Comment