MUDIAM Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Features of I-9 Automation

Instant Results – with E -Verify submission that automatically sends all completed I-9 forms to E-Verify, Employment eligibility results for most employees are displayed in five to ten seconds.

Photo MatchingI-9Automation features a photo matching tool to combat document fraud and ensure the documents that employees present are genuine.

Employer Access Flexibility – I-9Automation provides dashboard for the Employer that simplifies workflow access to daily to-dos to view the cases, run the cases and search the Employees.

Usage Reports– I-9Automation offers companies the ability to monitor usage to assist with their compliance efforts to print a PDF.

Interactive Training – I-9Automation offers a comprehensive online help file to assist users.

Customer service– You're never on your own with I-9Automation. I-9Automation customer support is available to provide you with technical and program assistance.

Security and Privacy - Maximizes Security and privacy by encrypting and storing Form I-9 data in a physically separate database for each customer and requiring complex passwords, Social security numbers (SSN), company tax id. Prevents over documentation in section 2 by automatically showing only the ID documents applicable to selected status.

For further details contact: 7135893630
Email: info@paymycheck.info

No comments:

Post a Comment