MUDIAM Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

I-9 Online and Eligibility form


I-9 Automation is a dual based product, which we have in SAP as well as non-SAP. In non-SAP, Two Web sites are available to complete and manage electronic I-9s. Based on the employer's hiring process, one or both sites can be used to automate the I-9 process. The Employee Web Site allows employees to complete Section 1, Section 2 of their I-9 on or before the first day of work. I-9 is stored in our database with all security for your inputs by using Encrypting and decrypting.

The Employer Web Site is used by the employer's authorized users to Verify I-9's; recertify I-9's, view and print I-9s for internal and external access reports. The employer can automate the administration of the service through file transfers and/or use the online administration features.

For further details contact: 7135893630
Email: info@paymycheck.info

No comments:

Post a Comment